The Heart of Chicago
"Chicago has long had a reputation for innovative architecture, especially when it comes to designs for skyscrapers. In a city that for a long time boasted the largest skyscraper in the world, as well as countless other "must see" buildings, one of its newest is a boutique hotel that has created a buzz that extends well beyond the city limits."
- Lodging Bonus Edition Magazine
theWit is located at a true cultural crossroads in Chicago – where Lake Michigan and the parks meets the theater and Loop business districts, the River North entertainment area and famed Michigan Avenue shopping. Guests staying at theWit enjoy staying inside one of Chicago’s most celebrated architectural jewels as well as quick access to many of the other colorful attractions and surrounding neighborhoods.
- Steps away from Millennium Park and Michigan Avenue
- A short walk to the best downtown museums
- Surrounded by theater palaces
- Close to Magnificent Mile shopping, River North Art Galleries and The Merchandise Mart
- Epicenter of Chicago Loop business district